10 day hiking and culture trip
- White villas of the oil tycoons, UNESCO old town and hyper-modern architecture of Baku
- History of oil: from oil drilling to healing oil of Naftalan
- Eternal flames of Zoroastrians
- Hiking in Caucasus mountains, step landscape and at the Caspian Sea
- Old Swabian colony of Helenendorf
- Hospitality and overnight stays at local’s homes
- Discovering Azeri handicrafts and artisanry
- Hiking and culture trip: experiencing contrasts between modernity and historical handicrafts, medieval palaces, mosques and modern contemporary architectural highlights.
- Experiencing the different landscapes and climatic diversity of Azerbaijan, specific mountain flora and fauna in National Parks (e.g. Shahdagh and Hirkan)
- Learning about the history of oil and its meaning for Azerbaijan history and development
- Visiting historical towns and villages, palaces, fortresses, petroglyphs and remote mountain villages!
- Transfers in modern air-conditioned Mini busses
- 5 nights in 3* to 4* hotels (double/twin with private bathroom)
- 4 nights private guesthouses (double/twin room, sharing of bathroom possible if private bathroom not available)
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and tours as described in itinerary
- Tour guide (any language) and hiking guide from/to Baku Airport
Not Included: air-ticket
Organizer-specific payment methods:
- The deposit is 20% of the travel price.
- The balance is payable no later than 28 days before departure.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, cancellation of the travel contract by the organizer is possible 28 days before the start of the tour.
- Each travel package is secured by the organizer with a travel price guarantee.
Build Your Own Package
Why you choose this package!
- Amazing nature
- Historical places
- Different customs
- Handicraft shops
- Hyper-modern architecture