See the diverse sights of Baku, both ancient and modern, lit up at night during this 3-hour nocturnal walking tour. Follow your guide on foot as you explore sights like the city’s 12th-century walls, UNESCO World Heritage-listed Maiden Tower, State Philharmonic Hall and the striking, sky-high Flame Towers. This Baku evening walking tour includes a guide and bottled water.
- Explore the sights of Baku illuminated at night on a city walking tour
- Discover the range of landmarks, both historic and modern, that give Baku its diverse feel
- Pass Baku’s 12th-century city walls and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Maiden Tower
- See the strikingly modern Flame Towers and the solemn Martyrs’ Lane
- Get a unique nighttime perspective on Azerbaijan’s capital city
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Why you choose this package!