6 day hiking and culture trip
- Hospitality and overnight stays at local’s homes
- Discovering Azeri handicrafts and artisanry
- Hiking and culture trip: experiencing contrasts between modernity and historical handicrafts, medieval palaces, mosques and modern contemporary architectural highlights.
- Experiencing the different landscapes and climatic diversity of Azerbaijan, specific mountain flora and fauna in National Parks (e.g. Hirkan and Shirvan etc.)
- Learning about the history of oil and its meaning for Azerbaijans history and development
- Visiting historical towns and villages, palaces, fortresses, petroglyphs and remote mountain villages!
- Transfers in modern air-conditioned Mini busses
- 5 nights private guesthouses (double/twin room, sharing of bathroom possible if private bathroom not available)
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and tours as described in itinerary
- Tour guide (any language) and hiking guide from/to Baku Airport
Not Included: air-ticket, visa, insurance, launch/dinners
Build Your Own Package
Why you choose this package!
- Amazing nature
- Historical places
- Different customs
- Handicraft shops
- Hyper-modern architecture